In today’s fast-paced world, the use of the internet keeps rising, and so do its expenses. Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time is an ultimate tool that relieves you of expensive data charges.
With 10.10 0.1 Piso WiFi pause, you can easily pause your WiFi, regardless of how many devices are connected to it.
Want a detailed outlook?
Read this article to find out about 10.0.0..1 pause time and how to use the Piso Wi-Fi portal. We’ll also introduce you to inserting coins and generating vouchers on the portal.
About 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Pause Time
Piso Wi-Fi is a famous Wi-Fi service in the Philippines that is known for its extravagant features. One of its features includes the ability to pause your connection.
10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Pause lets you adjust your Wi-Fi usage settings as per your preferences. This way, the next time you’re out for a trip, you won’t be loaded with unnecessary Wi-Fi expenditures.
Using this extraordinary tool, you can disconnect all your devices from the Wi-Fi with a simple click. To reconnect, simply close the session using the dashboard.
After purchasing the 10.0.0.1 pause time machine, you can easily access this feature through your device. The portal also provides you with multiple other options for a better experience. To learn how to use this portal, read the next section.
How to Access the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Portal Pause?
Vendor or customer, both require logging into the portal to access the functions. Their methods of login differ, and so does the login portal. Thus, we have divided the steps into separate sections as per the user type.
Note You don’t have to register yourself on the site. Every modem comes pre-registered at the time of purchase. You will find the username and password printed on the backside of the modem box.
For Piso WiFi Customers
To access pause time in Piso WiFi, you need to open the portal on your device. For a seamless experience, we’ve broken the process into some of the easiest steps:
- Firstly, connect to the ‘Adopisowifi’ on your device.
- Open your browser and enter 10.0.0.1 in the search bar.
- On the screen, click on the red colored Pause Time option.
Now, your Wi-Fi has been successfully disconnected. You will also find a stopwatch indicating the remaining time left of your connection. To resume your internet, simply click on ‘Resume Time’.
For Piso WiFi Vendors
Besides that, if you’re a vendo owner, you’ll need to log into your account to access other features. For that, you can follow the below steps:
- From your browser, visit the login page through this link.
- On the new screen, enter login credentials, i.e., email and password.
- Click on the Sign-In button.
Important!!! : If you haven’t changed your credentials ever, then it will be set to the default username and password. That is username = admin, password = password.
With that, the 10.0.0..1 pause time dashboard will successfully open on your device. Now, you can browse through the various features offered by Piso WiFi. Being an admin, you’ll be able to change network and system settings, manage your clients, and schedule all at once.
Basic Requirements for Piso WiFi Login
Before you start with the process, it is necessary to know the key requirements for Piso Wifi login. To facilitate this, we have shortlisted these below:
- A browser supported by the portal
- A reliable internet connection
- Piso WiFi Vendo machine
- Username and password
For a smooth login experience, ensure that none of these are missing. It is recommended not to use a proxy server or VPN while accessing the website. With that, let’s discuss the password reset process and see what else you can do on the Piso WiFi pause time dashboard.
Reset Your Piso WiFi Password
Securing your ID from privacy breaches is a critical task. And, the best way to do that is to change your password once in a while. For that, you can take advantage of the below-mentioned instructions:
- Open the web browser of your choice and enter “192.168.1.1” in the address bar.
- Navigate to the router’s interface from the menu.
- Look for the “Management” or “Administration” section in your interface.
- You’ll find a “Passcode” or “Password” section to enter your New Password.
- Confirm the password and “Save” all the changes.
You can use the Password Manager feature of your browser to save your password. This way you won’t face the trouble of forgetting it in the future. If you change the passcode again, it will be automatically updated in the manager tool.
How Do You Insert Coins in Pause Time WiFi?
To use Piso wifi services, you need to buy a Wi-Fi session by inserting money into the vendo. This has become even easier through the 220.127.116.11 piso wifi pause dashboard. To buy a session using money, follow the below steps:
- Open the portal on your browser.
- Tap on the green colored Insert Coins button.
- Choose the amount of coins you want to add.
- Again, tap on Insert Coins to confirm.
- Now, insert your coins in the Vendo machine.
After successfully adding money, your session will begin automatically. You will see a timer on your dashboard that represents the amount of time left for the session to end.
Learn to Generate Vouchers in 10.0.1 Piso WiFi Pause Time
Owning the Piso WiFi pause vendo machine comes with another feature in the dashboard. You can generate additional vouchers for your customers. These free coupons can help you increase overall sales by attracting users.
Adhere to the below instructions to do this in the easiest way:
- On the dashboard, click on the burger icon to open the menu.
- Hit the Sales option and then choose Vouchers.
- Tap the Generate Vouchers button.
- Here, enter the time duration, code, and expiration details.
- Select the uploading and downloading speeds.
- Again, tap on Generate Voucher to confirm.
After successfully creating a voucher, you can pass it to any customer as a part of an offer.
Method to Activate a Voucher
On the other hand, if you’re a customer, you might have received a voucher from your friend or service provider as an offer. These vouchers, holding different values, can be claimed for free internet. To activate them, follow the below steps:
- Visit the 10.0.0.1 portal on your device.
- Tap on the text box displaying ‘Enter Voucher here’.
- Enter the code from the voucher.
- Click on the Submit button.
Following that, you’re all set to connect your Roku to the Wi-Fi and start your binge-watching session. The internet duration and the speed will be as per the coupon’s conditions. This can be discussed with the admin when you receive the coupon.
Besides that, if you face any other issue related to the connectivity and speed of the internet, you can contact customer support through the portal. You can also take benefit of Piso’s reliable Wi-fi Hotspot System.
Why Can’t You Access Piso Wi-Fi Vendo Portal?
Piso has always been great at providing reliable internet services to people. The Piso wifi vending machines are an upgraded version of its old-schooled internet cafés. This savvy upgrade led to a huge spike in its popularity.
With the transformation, came the challenges encountered while using this vendo portal. Take a look at some of them below:
Connection issues: This occurs if there’s any barrier in the connection. Turn off any VPN or proxy server. For more direct connectivity, use a USB adaptor to connect the devices.
Wrong IP address: You may have entered 10.0.0.0.1 or 100.0.1 mistakenly. Keep in mind that it’s not the right IP address for the Piso dashboard. Enter 10.0.0.1 and double-check the URL before loading.
Incorrect credentials: A major issue that occurs is entering the wrong username and password. Check the back of the modem for the correct login credentials.
Benefits of Using 10.10 0.1 Piso WiFi Pause
Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1 pause time app is the ultimate tool for all internet users. Not only does it save your internet, but it also helps in adding some extra savings to your pocket. Here are some other awesome benefits of this app in a nutshell.
- User Friendly: The interface is built with a user-friendly layout. This helps in saving time while browsing through the portal. Plus, all the features are easily accessible to both customers and vendors.
- Flexible scheduling: Pause time Piso WiFi allows you to run errands in the middle of your surfing session, without losing data. This way, it maintains flexibility throughout your schedule.
- Efficient Travelling: Even if you’re on the go, it doesn’t affect your network connectivity. You will get a reliable and fast internet connection whenever required.
- Custom Bandwidth: Having access to the 10.0 01 Piso WiFi pause portal lets you alter bandwidth settings. You can change the bandwidth, speed, and other factors related to internet performance.
Now, web surfing can no longer contradict your budget-conscious self.
When can Wi-Fi Pause Time be Useful?
Going practical for a while, let’s see in what scenarios can Piso Wi-fi pause time be useful for you.
- When at work: If you have Wi-Fi in your home, you won’t require it when you’re at work or school. So, you can turn it off every time you leave.
- During short breaks: Surfing the web continuously is not something favorable. Thus, pausing Wi-Fi time can help you take breaks during your session.
- Long travels: Travels don’t always require an internet connection. While you’re busy having fun with your friends, you can save your data duration for the time when you really need it.
Now, you’re completely aware of the spectacular features of Piso Wifi pause time that could save you some precious pennies. Use this article as a guide to your journey with the Piso WiFi pause time app.
Suggested read: How to Enable Ping a Computer on the Same Network | Useful Guide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: YES, you can definitely pause your wifi through your phone. Simply visit the portal from your browser and click on Pause Time. You can always reconnect by tapping on Resume Time.
Ans: The most common combination set by default is admin/admin. If that doesn’t work, you can also try with admin/password, cusadmin/highspeed, highspeed/cusadmin, or Cisco/Cisco.
Ans: You can follow the below instructions to change your password:
- Login to your account on the 10.0.0.1/admin portal.
- Open the menu and select Gateway.
- Click on Connection and choose Wi-FI.
- Find your network and tap the Edit option.
- Change your password and confirm it.